Elections and Landscaping


The American presidential election has been called for Biden. But I think it is worth spending a moment thinking about one of the stranger events at the end of this election. The title of the article in the Philadelphia Inquirer sums up the story: 

No, not that Four Seasons. How Team Trump’s news conference ended up at a Northeast Philly landscaping firm.

And I especially like this section:
 
By afternoon, Yelp slapped the business' page with an “unusual activity alert” and temporarily disabled comments so it could investigate that incoming reviews "reflect actual consumer experiences rather than the recent events.”

On Google, one five-star reviewer posted: “When I was losing an election back in 2004, I knew exactly where to turn for a desperate, last minute news conference. Four Seasons Total Landscaping has the best combination of gardening and Pennsylvania electoral law litigation services. I didn’t win the election, but I sure had a great news conference.”

 

Comments

Popular Posts